It’s great news that the incidence of tooth decay has significantly diminished over the years due to the use of fluorides and an increase in patient awareness. However, teeth are still susceptible to decay, infection, and breakage and sometimes need to be restored back to health. Through improved techniques and modern technology, we are now able to offer more options for restoring a tooth back to its normal shape, appearance and function.
Why Choose Dr. Mara at Nimmi Shine Dental?
- We use the latest technology to create care plans and make care decisions with our patients.
- Dr. Mara has 175+ Hours Advanced Post-Graduate Training in Implants and Oral Surgery.
- Dr. Mara is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and of the Global Dental Implant Academy.
Reasons for Restorative Dentistry
- Enhance your smile
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth
- Improve or correct an improper bite
- Prevent the loss of a tooth
- Relieve dental pain
- Repair damaged and decayed teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments
- Restore normal eating and chewing