Dentures are convinient and a great way to feel confident smiling and eating. Unfortunately, dentures can move, despite using plenty of ‘goo’ to keep them in place. This can make chewing a challenge. The solution? Denture stabilization. Using the same techniques as a dental implant, denture stabilization secures your dentures so that you no longer worry about them! Patients who have had denture stabilizations are able to chew all the foods they desire and no longer have to suffer the embarrassment of adjusting their dentures.
Why Choose Dr. Mara at Nimmi Shine Dental?
- We use the latest technology to create care plans and make care decisions with our patients.
- Dr. Mara has 175+ Hours Advanced Post-Graduate Training in Implants and Oral Surgery.
- Dr. Mara is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and of the Global Dental Implant Academy.
Reasons for Denture Stabilization:
- Hold in place moving dentures
- Eliminate the need for denture ‘goo’
- Prevent upper and lower jaw recession
- Allow patients to each, chew and talk comfortably
- Provide patients with the confidence of real teeth
- Allow patients to eat all the foods they enjoy
Are you a candidate for dental stabilization?
You might be a candidate for denture stabilization if the following applies to you:
- You have dentures
- You have healthy gums
- You are not suffering from excessive bone loss
- You are over 15 years old
- You want to eat, speak, and chew normally!