If you need an implant, but do not have enough bone material for the implant to be stablized, then bone grafting or a sinus lift are options for you. Bone loss can happen from periodontal disease, tooth extraction and from injuries or infections. Bone grafting is made possible by using a potion of healthy bon, from you or from the bone bank, and grafting it above where the implant is needed. A sinus lift procedure is used to increase the bone available above molars and premolars. Patiens who undergo these proceedures in order to have implants placed are able to each, chew and speak comfortably and confidently once again!
Why Choose Dr. Mara at Nimmi Shine Dental?
- We use the latest technology to create care plans and make care decisions with our patients.
- Dr. Mara has 175+ Hours Advanced Post-Graduate Training in Implants and Oral Surgery.
- Dr. Mara is a member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists and of the Global Dental Implant Academy.
- For patients with bone loss, these procedures set the stage for implants
- A stable foundation is created by these procedures for dental implants
- Implants become an option for patients who have had molars and premolars removed
- Provide patients with the confidence of real teeth after implants are set
- Allow patients to eat all the foods they enjoy after implants are set
Are you a candidate for Dental Grafting/Sinus Lift?
You might be a candidate for these procedures if the following applies to you:
- You are missing or need to replace several teeth
- You have bone loss from periodontal disease, extractions or injuries
- You are over 15 years old
- You want to eat, speak, and chew normally and with confidence!