Dr. Joseph Mara
“My goal is to provide affordable, gentle and honest dental care to my patients. I stride to place confidence in my patients to have complete trust, ease and satisfaction after visiting my office. I know there is a lot of choices of dental care in the area and would be honored to treat your dental needs.”
Dr. Joseph Mara has provided hundreds of families with complete, uncompromising dental care for over 19 years. Dr. Mara keeps pace with the ever-advancing techniques of modern dentistry through many continuing education courses and programs. He is a fellow member of International Congress of Oral Implantology with special training from Tulsa Endodontics. Dr. Mara enjoys the outdoors, family time, traveling and hiking.
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), V.Y.W.S. Dental College, Amravati
- 175+ Hours Advanced Post-Graduate Training in Implants and Oral Surgery International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Global Dental Implant Academy
- Special Training in Endodontics, Tulsa Endodontics
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Global Dental Implant Academy (GDIA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- California Dental Association (CDA)
At Nimmi Shine Dental, we use the latest technology and dental practices to ensure your experience is comfortable, efficient and thorough. Using hte latest technology improves success rate and patient comfort. Some of the tools we have at our disposal include:
- Vatech PaX-i3D Scanner creates 3-D X-Rays quickly and with precision not attainable by traditional X-Rays.
- Computer Guided Implant Surgery provides 3-D images that help us place implants with incredible precision.
- Rotary Endodontics are tools that make root canals easier by helping with torough cleaning and shaping.
- Low Dose Digital X-Rays provide clearer images while exposing patients to significantly less radiation.
- Intra-Oral Cameras allows you and your doctor to clearly see what your doctor sees, which helps you make care decisions.
We Offer No Interest Payment Plans… Flexible and Affordable Financing Options. Please do not hesitate to contact our office to talk about financing options.
We are an in network provider for Delta Dental. We accept all PPO insurance plans. We accept a variety of other insurance plans, please contact us to find out if we accept your insurance. We do not accept Medicaid or state programs.
Flexible Spending Accounts
If your employer offers a Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account benefit, you can use this money for dental services.
Cash & Check Payment
If you are paying cash and do not have insurance, you are eligible for a 5% discount if you pay for your treatment one week or more before your appointment. Conditions apply, please contact us for details.
Personal and certified checks are accepted forms of payment.
Debit & Credit Cards
We accept all major credit and debit cards.
We are able to offer payment plans through Care Credit and LendingClub. These programs offer low monthly payment plans, with no interest. Please contact a staff members for information about these programs.